Friday, June 22, 2007

A strange encounter

I was standing in a hotel lobby wearing a designer gown. Stitched to perfection by the fashion Gods, the gown was a chocolate ecstasy with a hint of delicate azure beading. The lobby was grandiose. The marble walls looked pristine, standing tall with pride. The ceiling was embellished with sparkling chandeliers and a soothing babble of bubbly fountain caressed my ears. Kids were running around and parents were ushering them. It was all very pleasant and peaceful. I approached the owner of the hotel, an old guy standing by the balcony overlooking his empire. He was none other than Hugh Hefner. I said to him, “You know, I have to hand it to you. I would’ve never guessed that you could make such a great family friendly hotel. You’ve done a spectacular job.” Hef smiled and said, “Thanks”. I woke up. I have been having some crazy dreams lately.

8 comments:

Amey said...

What is crazy in that? Designer gown or the hotel lobby?

And since when Hugh Hefner started to haunt the dreams of young girls?

The New Age Superhero said...

ahh.. too much of playboy.. u shud've guessed tht :P

Drunken Master said...

Did you see yourself on the cover of the magazine. Maybe you were at the Playmate of the Month Party...

Rajavel said...

Wow !!! what connections !!! What kind of wheels are turning in that head of yours crys !!! lol !

Crystal Blur said...

fleiger,
Hehe...I know, why Hef...why not Brad?

ABITW,
He sure was at his best behaviour.

Drunken master,
That would make me the first Indian bunny...or is that title taken? I would definitely go for the party though...it would be one to remember :0)

Cheti,
I know right?! Hef of all people...cracked me up in the morning.

Amey said...

Hmm... Any hidden aspirations we should know about?

Oh and btw, result of WOMBAT Grade 3: Outstanding... Can anybody beat that?

Crystal Blur said...

Fleiger,
I am not sure about hidden aspirations...I guess I would find out if a good offer comes along ;)

I marked C for all questions on Wombat and got through. Although I suspect a friend of mine would give you a run for the money. She was miffed b'coz in the HP4 movie, Hermione's dress was not the right color (periwinkle blue).

Amey said...

Hmm... didn't he put any offers you couldn't refuse before you when you met? Do tell us don't be so shy...

Well, now that's a girl I could empathize with (although being a guy, I had to google for periwinkle blue). Do check out the certificate on my blog. It contains some "interesting" lines :D