Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tell me it isn't so...

Take deep breaths...breath in...okay...I am not going to panic but I went to the grocery store and they did not have Haagen Daas Baileys Irish Cream. I told myself this isn't happening. Then a proud carboholic friend of mine said he was hunting for it last week and did not find it.
May day May day...this is not a test.
It's like the Krispy Kreme episode all over again. I cannot take it much longer.
For the love of sugar...where is it?!!! Somebody run to the grocery store and tell me they haven't discontinued this flavor before my blood-sugar system has too much blood in it.

3 comments:

Mohammad A. AbulHasnaat said...

absolutely hilarious...

Amey said...

They tell me its the new step in "War On (blood-)Sugar"...

Crystal Blur said...

mohammed,
laughing at my misery? How could you? :p

fleiger,
I am beginning to suspect the crows. This conspiracy runs deeper than I imagined.